The final version of the conference programme is now available.
The thematic sessions of the conference on March 14th are:
- A socio-technical perspective on energy futures - Socio–technical energy scenarios and sustainability assessment
- Coordinating the Energiewende: regulatory challenges, trade-offs and responses
- Innovation processes and energy transitions
- From smart technologies to smart intervention
- Participation for infrastructural planning
- Complexity, risk and trust in energy transition
The day ends with a common get-together. Conference language on March 14th is English.
Please note that the following day (March 15th, 2016), specific policy recommendations of ENERGY-TRANS will be presented and discussed with German decision makers. This event (at March 15th) will be conducted in German language only.